Saturday 8 November 2008

Johnny Dreams of Plastic?

My friend and fellow lone-blogging wolf Simon wrote this comic strip, based on an experience he had at his work.
So I wrote this.




As I'm not working at the moment, I don't have any experiences at work. However, today I dropped a bottle of Calpol on the kitchen floor. Calpol is a children's medicine that doesn't do much except reduce fever and taste of sugar, sugar and strawberry syrup. Kids go crazy for it, and in turn it makes them a little crazy. Theres liters of the stuff here. Its a viscous substance, shimmers in the light and it very hard to clear up. Also the bottle breaks in a manner of interesting ways. Shouldn't it be plastic?



2 comments:

skillz said...

I like the way in Nairobi, you can see where you started to colour in the windows with passion, and at the bottom right where the commitment was waning...

Beth said...

Yeah?

Yeah.