Thursday 16 April 2009

Books Update.

I am so out of date and months behind in typing up my "Books I Have Recently Read" lists. The last time I did it was before Christmas, and I can't even remember what colour scheme I settled on. Also, since then I have been in a number of different countries and updating the list in several different notebooks (including one which I am trying to ignore the fact that I have probaly lost).

Anyway, the best I can, and in no particular order, salvaged from bits of paper...

Books

Modern Ranch Living - Mark Poirier

Mulliner Nights - P.G Wodehouse

With A Strange Device - Eric Frank Russell

The Naked Sun - Isaac Asimov

Living, Loving, Party Going (Three Stories) - Henry Greene

At the Villa of Reduced Circumstances - Alexander McCall Smith

The Eve of St Venus - Anthony Burgess

O-Zone - Paul Theroux

Maurice - E.M Forster

Where Angels Fear to Tread - E.M Forster

The Lady with the Little Dog and Other Stories - Anton Chekhov

The Crack-Up (and Other Stories) - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Him With His Foot in His Mouth (and Other Stories) - Saul Bellow

The Mosquito Coast - Paul Theroux

Brick Lane - Monica Ali

Invisible Cities - Italo Calvino

Forty Stories - Dave Eggers

Nature Girl - Carl Hiaasen

The Darling Buds of May - H.E Bates

For Whom The Bell Tolls - Ernest Hemingway

The Raw Shark Texts - Steven Hall

Mainlines, Blood Feasts and Bad Taste: A Lester Bangs Reader - Edited by John Morthland.

2 comments:

skillz said...

I forget - did I give you Mr Bang's book?

vickytoria said...

Should try http://bkkeepr.com/... no more lost notebooks.