Thursday 26 August 2010

Project X

We went down to the frankly wicked crypts under St Andrews church in Holburn, where we planned to introduced some very excited James Bond fans to Jeffrey Deaver, who will be writing the next Bond novel.


Having hired some uber-hotties (thanks Dom, Marc and Rich! x) to stand in as guides and guards, our guests arrived at various time slots and were greeted and whisked off to the darkest part of the crypt to meet the man himself. Books were signed, Bond related questioned were asked, and each guest was given a card with a personalised code, and told to keep their eyes and ears open.
We would be in touch again soon.

A couple of Bond fans couldnt make it, so they recieved this box in the post, complete with a personal video message from Deave.



1 comment:

Monsterwork said...

I'm confused. Not about this post, so much (although an American writing oo7 has me twitchy) but about this blog. I've been here before. I read it (the (500) Days post) a short while ago and now you've read mine and I can't remember what the common thread is...How did I/we get here?