Monday 5 January 2009

Ace of Cakes.

I Like TV Shows.

Since spending Christmas with Ceri and Ben and their Sky Tv, I have been enjoying a lot more of it (we had Sky at the house in London, but it broke in March, and when I got back from Edinburgh in September, it was still broke. And yeah, we were still paying for it. Ridiculous) Anyway, I had recently become a fan of both Bones (the incredibly monikered Dr Temperance Brennan solves murder cases using forensic technology that is not going to exist for about another billion years, and is completely immersed in her work because, as far as I can fathom, her parents disappeared when she was a teenager and no-one could ever figure out what happened to them. Umm, Okay. She does this with her team of angsty, witty, INCREDIBLY good looking doctors etc and its all good fun) and Stargate Atlantis (its space, its the future - but they run out of batteries, bicker and get lost a lot. Awesome). But these two things have been totally eclipsed by my recent discovery -Ace of Cakes. Ace of Cakes is a Miami Ink style reality show, set in a bakery in Baltimore. They make 'extreme' cakes. Cakes. Its incredible. Unbelievable. Its on some food channel very late at night and its engaging, bizarre, upbeat and completely wonderful.
I set off for Cuba on Monday, so plan to Ace of Cake it until then.

1 comment:

Meg said...

Ace of Cakes is good. But Bones is worth it for David Boreanaz for me. :)